CR123 Battery Case
- LIMITED TIME ONLY, 25% off order over $40!
- Holder organizes 6 CR123 / CR123a batteries.
- Prevents contact sparking: Molded liner separates each cell, isolates terminals.
- Keep batteries safe: Crush, drop and weather resistant.
- Slim, portable, fits easily in bags and cases.
- Great for TSA carry-on battery guidelines for lithium batteries. (see bottom of page.)
Secure and organize CR123 lithium batteries with the Malamute CR123 Battery Case. Its double-latch lid and rubberized molded liner separate battery terminals to prevent sparking and contact drain.
Slim, portable profile and durable construction make it perfect for home storage or organization while on the go; fits easily in drawers, pockets or glove boxes. Liner contours reduce the annoying 'click-clack' noise you get with other cases while in motion. Traction 'feet' on the bottom of the case keep it stable on smooth surfaces.
- Capacity: 6 battery cells
- Dimensions: 4.5" L x 3" W x 0.9" H
- Weight: 2.5 ounces without contents
- Country of origin: United States
- Format: CR123, CR123a
- Color (liner): High visibility red
- Color (shell): Translucent
- Batteries not included
- Surefire Flashlights
- Police / Military
Made in the USA from recycled materials.
Packing Tips for Batteries from the TSA Blog
- "If you’re traveling with spare batteries in addition to the ones inside your devices, consider placing each battery in its own protective case, plastic bag, or package, or place tape across the battery's contacts to isolate terminals. Isolating terminals prevents hazards due to short-circuiting."
- From: https://www.tsa.gov/blog/2013/06/11/travel-tips-tuesday-safely-packing-batteries-your-trip