- Holder organizes 8 CR2 batteries.
- Prevents contact sparking: Molded liner separates each cell, isolates terminals.
- Keep batteries safe: Crush, drop and weather resistant.
- Slim, portable, fits easily in bags and cases.
- Great for TSA carry-on battery guidelines for lithium batteries. (see bottom of page.)
Secure and organize CR2 lithium batteries with the Malamute CR2 Battery Case. Its double-latch lid and rubberized molded liner separate battery terminals to prevent sparking and contact drain.
Slim, portable profile and durable construction make it perfect for home storage or organization while on the go; fits easily in drawers, pockets or glove boxes. Liner contours reduce the annoying 'click-clack' noise you get with other cases while in motion. Traction 'feet' on the bottom of the case keep it stable on smooth surfaces.
- Capacity: 8 battery cells
- Dimensions: 4.5" L x 3" W x 0.9" H
- Weight: 3.1 ounces without contents
- Country of origin: United States
- Format: CR2
- Color (liner): High Visibility Sea Foam Green
- Color (shell): Clear
- Batteries not included
- Photography (for camera and flash batteries)
- Police / Military / First responders
- High Drain Electronics (Medical Electronics, Stun Pens)
Made in the USA from recycled materials.
Packing Tips for Batteries from the TSA Blog